Dr. Reem Kidess, DDS, FAGD – Dentist Scottsdale, Arizona
- General Practice Residency – Howard University Hospital, Washington DC, 1996
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Maryland at Baltimore/Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, 1995
- B.A. Cellular and Molecular Biology – California State University, Northridge – 1991
Licenses and Certifications:
- Licensed to Practice Dentistry in Arizona, Maryland and Virginia
- Licensed by the Arizona Dental Board to practice Sedation Dentistry. (Includes-IV Sedation) – 2009.
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry -”FAGD” – 2005
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry – AGD
- Member of the American Dental Association – ADA
- Member of the Central Arizona Dental Society – CADS
- Named on the list of “America’s Top Dentists” from 2003 – to Date
- Attended the Dawson Academy for Continuing Education
- Attended the Spear Education Continuum – Scottsdale Center for Dentistry
- Attended CEREC Doctors Education Program – Scottsdale Center for Dentistry
- Attending the Misch International Implant Institute
Dr. Reem Kidess is one of the top restorative and cosmetic dentists in Phoenix and Scottsdale, AZ. She leads her team of Scottsdale dental professionals – in their constant, ongoing pursuit of maintaining the highest levels of accreditation and education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry – always with the patient’s best interest as the guiding force.
- “Our goal is to present each patient with an answer and resolution to their immediate concerns, but also with a guideline as to how to attain their ideal healthy oral condition and of course healthy and beautiful smile. ” Reem Kidess, DDS.
Dr. Kidess, has been in private practice for 18 years. She graduated high school at the age of sixteen, and immediately started college, and in 1991, she graduated with a B.A. in Cellular and Molecular Biology from California State University, Northridge. Next came Dental School at the University of Maryland at Baltimore: the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, which is the first dental college in the world, where she graduated in 1995. This was followed by an intensive one year hospital based general practice residency at Howard University Hospital in Washington, DC, a level-2 trauma center, where the core emphasis of the program was in oral & maxillofacial surgery, including head and neck trauma.
Dr. Kidess, then went in to private practice as an associate dentist in a large group practice in Northern Virginia, suburban Washington, DC. A few years later she started her own state-of-the-art dental office that was on the leading edge of technology, equipment and techniques.
From the day that she graduated dental school, Dr. Kidess has made a commitment to her patients to stay abreast of dental procedures, techniques, materials and technology, in-order to always provide them with the highest quality dental care. In 2005, she was awarded the Fellowship award by the Academy of General Dentistry, one of the most rigorous continuing dental education awards offered today. She completed over 600-hours of continuing education and passed a comprehensive written examination to receive the AGD Fellowship (FAGD), AGD.org which is a non-profit organization of general dentists committed to continuing dental education. This achievement marked a significant milestone in her career, because the award demonstrated her long-term commitment to providing her patients with the most up-to-date treatment options and superior patient care.
Reem Kidess, DDS, FAGD – Dentist Scottsdale, Arizona
In 2006, Dr. Kidess, along with her husband David, relocated to Scottsdale, Arizona, and became one of the trusted dentists in Scottsdale, AZ. They had vacationed in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area regularly over the years and had fallen in love with it. Her dental practice is in the heart of Paradise Valley and Scottsdale, bordering areas of Phoenix, which provides a convenient and central location for her patients.
Dr. Reem Kidess, is a skilled Scottsdale, AZ dentist, and offers a unique experience to the discerning patient. Her philosophy is well defined, sharing this fantastic state-of-the-art, digital and paperless Scottsdale dental facility with her patients, but with the core emphasis being on providing high quality dental care in a warm, stress-free and fun environment. As a dentist in Scottsdale, she uses CEREC (same day crown and procelain restoration) technology, digital x-rays, intra-oral cameras, cosmetic video imaging (before and after images), all chair-side to allow the patient to fully understand and participate in their comprehensive treatment plan. Also, a large flat screen TV is mounted in each room for the patient’s viewing, and also to watch satellite TV, movies and relax during treatments.
Most importantly, Dr. Kidess has a team of highly skilled, experienced and above all, warm and passionate professionals. “I challenge any other health care provider to have a more skilled, empathetic, fun and genuinely passionate team.”
Her practice philosophy has always been and firmly remains; to deliver preventive and corrective dentistry in the context of a health oriented lifestyle. “I will always ask my patients for their concerns and their treatment goals. I will listen carefully, and address their concerns honestly and in the most constructive way possible.” Dr. Kidess is the kind of dentist Scottsdale, Arizona patients are thankful to have.
“Welcome to our practice and here’s to your oral and overall health.”