Dental Care Services Paradise Valley
At our Paradise Valley dental office, Dr. Kidess, a Paradise Valley dentist and her dental team, are fanatics about making your every dental visit to your Paradise Valley Dentist a fun and relaxed experience. Our goal is to always provide you with the best Paradise Valley Dentist experience. From preventative care to Complex Full Mouth Reconstruction cases, every patient is an important member of our dentist Scottsdale AZ family. Dr. Kidess, a Paradise Valley Dentist, is proud to provide the ultimate in technology and treatment techniques so that we can treat almost all of your dental needs right here at our dentist Paradise Valley AZ office.
There are many dentists in Scottsdale AZ, but how many can boast that their Paradise Valley Dentist team has over one hundred years in combined clinical experience? Here at Dr. Kidess’s, we can definitely say that. So, rest assured, that with Dr. Kidess, you are amongst experienced dentists Paradise Valley Dental professionals. Our knowledgeable dental team will treat you with ultimate care, empathy and service and give you the kind of Scottsdale dental care that you need. More on Paradise Valley Dentist Reem Kidess.
Below is a list of some of our more popular services, please click on any of them to learn more, and please Contact Us at: (480) 991-2290 to schedule an appointment.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Whitening, In-Office, and Take Home
- Clear Braces – Orthodontics
- Implants, Replace Missing Teeth
- Crowns and Bridges
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Sedation/Sleep Dentistry
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
- IV Sedation
- Advanced Oral Cancer Screening Technology
- Teeth Grinding, Clenching (Bruxism)
- Root canal Therapy
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Bad Breath (Halitosis)
- Dry Mouth
- Health and Wellness – Pharmanex Biophotonic Scanner
- No interest and low interest financing
We Offer several Sedation Options, including IV Sedation.
Dental fear is often caused by bad past dental experiences, severe gag reflexes, fear of needles or the painful sound of the dental drill. Someone with a dental phobia will avoid dental care at all costs until either a physical problem or the psychological burden of the phobia becomes overwhelming. When you finally gather the inner courage to make a call to a dentist, you must be greeted by dental professionals who understand the very real nature of your fears. Our team supports your unique needs as a phobic patient from the moment you make the first call. We listen to your story and appreciate the magnitude of your fear. We then discuss the easiest and safest way to bring you the comfort and care you need. We design a treatment plan in which all treatment (in most cases) can be completed in one comprehensive visit using optimal sedation options.
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
We will create an implant for a missing single tooth, missing multiple teeth, or replace a removable appliance.
Our innovative In-Office Power Whitening system will make your teeth whiter in about 1-hour. Another option is our Home Whitening system you take with you for results in just a few days. You can also consider a combination program of both systems for optimal, long-term results.
Crowns and Veneers
You can have a new smile with all-porcelain crowns (empressed material) on the anterior teeth. For the posterior, we use porcelain fused to metal.
Tooth-colored fillings that are light cured to match your teeth.
We perform root canals on anterior and premolar teeth.
You should have a standard cleaning at least twice a year. A periodontal treatment includes an Adult Prophy (Basic Cleaning). If it has been over a year since your last cleaning, possible treatment will include either Periodontal Scaling (deeper) or Root Planning and Scaling (requires anesthetic).
Occlusal Splints (also known as night guards, bite guards, occlusal guards and bite splints)
If you clench or grind (BRUXISM) your teeth while you sleep, most likely you are also doing the same duing waking hours. An occlusal splint is an appliance that will help protect your teeth from damaging each other during bruxism, but will also help reduce symptoms of TMJD. Splints are custom made per patient, taking into account your specific needs and comfort. Several short appointments are required to calibrate your splint, and to make sure you are comfortable, and that it is serving its function for you as well. Dr. Kidess has received specialized training in occlusion and bite therapy, and has been able to help many patient’s prevent further damage to themselves and through this treatment provided tremendous relief from TMJD related symptoms also. All of our splints are custom made with both soft and hard materials.
Whether you are an athlete or casual sports participant, you should wear a mouth guard to protect your teeth. Studies have shown that custom, well fitted mouthguard will lead to optimized sports performance and output. We custom make mouth guards in both soft and hard materials.
Removable Dental Prosthesis
For missing teeth, we can make dentures or removable partials for you.
What Sets Us Apart
- Fully computerized with digital x-rays, intra-oral cameras, and instant cosmetic enhancement imaging. Also, each patient treatment room has a flat-screen TV monitor for patient viewing of their treatment needs, images, education and for entertainment (watching movies) during their actual dental visits. This is especially popular during extended treatment visits. We also have noise cancellation headphones, and a variety of CD’s for your pleasure. Feel free to bring your MP3, iPod, etc.
- Dr. Kidess is an Arizona Board Certified Sedation Dentist. (Includes-IV Sedation).
- Dr. Kidess is a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry -“FAGD” – 2005 – www.AGD.org
- Dr. Kidess is a member of the ADA (American Dental Association) – www.ADA.org
- She has been named on the list of “America’s Top Dentists” from 2003 – to Date.
- Dr. Kidess is also a huge Animal Lover, and is especially fond of Labrador Retrievers. Ask her about her Yellow Lab-Lulu.