Author: Dr. Reem Kidess | Posted on with 0 comments
If you’re looking for ways to improve your smile, you may have looked into cosmetic dentistry. Unlike restorative dentistry which focuses specifically on repairing function, cosmetic dentistry improves your smile by also perfecting the shape, color and/or alignment of your teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry Improves Your Smile – But Also Has Additional Benefits Too
As an added benefit, cosmetic dentistry may also improve your self-esteem and oral health. How is that?
- Cosmetic dentistry work often improves functionality, and can make daily oral care routines easier.
- Feeling better about your smile can also play a huge part as a motivator to take extra good care of your new, beautiful smile.
- You’ll smile more often, which helps to lower stress and anxiety (source).
- You’ll improve your immune system. Studies suggest that smiling (positive emotions) helps the body produce more white blood cells to ward of disease (one study done on hospitalized children).
- You’ll boost your credibility. People with a nice smile are more easily trusted (source).
- Those around you will smile more, too. Smiling is contagious and a beautiful smile goes a long way when passively encouraging others to contribute to a positive atmosphere.
Cosmetic Dentistry Improves Your Smile, and Probably Your Life
Yes, cosmetic dentistry improves your smile, but it’s not just about looking good. It’s about feeling good, too, so you can gain the confidence you need to succeed in the workplace and in social settings.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Phoenix, AZ
Looking for a cosmetic dentist in the Phoenix, AZ area? Dr. Kidess specializes in sedation and cosmetic dentistry in a comfortable and compassionate office setting. Contact the office today to discuss what we can do to help you get the smile you’ve always dreamed of.