Author: Dr. Reem Kidess | Posted on with 1 comments
When you have a great smile, chances are you’ll smile more often. Some of the benefits of smiling include better mood, reduced feelings of stress and a lowered heart rate. We see this pattern in our office in Phoenix, AZ Dental implants have a significant impact on a person’s quality of life.
How Implants Can Restore Quality of Life – Phoenix, AZ Dental Implants
- Self-Esteem and Confidence – We tend to hide our smile if we don’t love it. Missing teeth usually keep our smiles concealed but filling the gap with a dental implant that looks just like a real tooth can get you smiling again with confidence. Smiling more also improves our social lives and how successful we are at work.
- Appearance – Dental implants look and function just like real teeth, and they are just as easy to care for.
- Easy to Care For – They are in your mouth to stay. There are no special pastes or gels needed, no need to remove them at night to clean, and you can treat them just like the rest of your teeth. You can brush, floss, and use mouthwash.
- Strength – Dental implants are strong, permanent replacements for missing teeth. They will withstand daily chewing duties just like your real teeth.
- Alignment – Dental implants can help prevent misaligned teeth when a tooth must be pulled. When a tooth is missing, the surrounding teeth will migrate to try to fill the gap. A dental implant will prevent this.
- Health and Diet – Trying to eat with a missing tooth is difficult, especially when it comes to healthy whole foods which require a lot of chewing. You’ll be able to eat healthy foods again with dental implants.
Phoenix , AZ Dental Implants Will Restore Quality of Life
It’s amazing to watch the transformation take place in many of our patients after they come into our office. They smile more, are happy, and find more success in their endeavors simply for helping them restore a smile to boast about. If you’re considering dental implants in Phoenix, AZ, we invite you to contact us for a consultation.